Copyright © 2016 Thomex Inc. All rights reserved.

August 30, 2012

How You Decide To Think Is EVERYTHING!




















I have gone through such a journey with myself in the past few years. I've experienced what it is like to try to control my circumstances, trying to exercise faith, trying to GET God to do what I want in my life. It has taken me soooo many years to finally understand the answer.

People go to church and hear the same things over and over again, but it doesn't really penetrate without experience.  You can be told...you are the righteousness of God. Trust in the Lord. Acknowledge Him in all your ways, etc, etc.  But do you really understand what that REALLY means!

To be a Christian isn't an easy walk in the park as some might try to make it look.  We all have our days of joy, uneasiness, days of great faith and days of great weakness.  But I thank God for His unfailing love and mercy that He takes us through each trial just as HE designed for it to be. I never truly understood until now what it means to be completely secure in God's love and abundant grace.

We all have different milestones in our lives that we go through, personally, relationship wise, financially and spiritually.  For me, what I feel has made such a difference was actually GETTING the message of Righteousness. I know it might seem like I am dumb...like duh...like that is what was being preached to you for all of these years. But you have to understand...God will make His WORD known to you and I mean KNOWN (like you understand it from your inner most core of yourself) in HIS timing.  When He is ready to teach you a lesson that will be unforgettable, unshakeable, unstoppable in your life....YOU WILL REJOICE!!!!

The fact is....we are all nothing without HIM! It is because of what Jesus did on the cross that makes us RIGHTEOUS! It doesn't have to be earned, or maintained, or manipulated in anyway. God freely gives us His stamp of acceptance into His Kingdom family without any requirements....Because JESUS IS our requirement!

I have spent years going before the throne asking God to do this, and asking God to change that. Asking...or at times begging God to step in when times are tough.  But I realized that it was the way I was thinking that was causing the delay of all of my current and future break through. I didn't fully understand or believe that I all ready had what God had all ready made available to me. My faith had limitations because of my partial understanding.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ!" ~Ephesians 1:3

When God created the world in the book of Genesis...he laid the foundation of the spiritual realm that exists on earth with every blessing or need we could ever think of. He supplied it ALL!!!!  But it is our doubts that cause us to beg or ask for something that is all ready there that has not manifested yet for the eye to see.  I finally understand that when you go before the throne thanking and praising him for what HE has all ready done....you are claiming your birthright of righteousness and WILL receive what you say.  But it depends on HOW your thoughts are processing that situation. Come before the Lord knowing it is all ready done and line up your words, your thoughts and your actions...that is what produces results. Saying you believe, but then worrying about it, telling others you are in need, begging God, trying to make things happen in your own strength is NOT what brings you what you need.

Stand firm on what GOD has all ready done. It is finished! Rest in Him and let Him do what is needed. Stop worrying about it. Start professing what is rightfully yours and start feeling good about it right away. We all go through this downward spiral of feeling helpless, like God is not listening, but HE is!!!! He is waiting for you to apply your FAITH which is that activator of your success in EVERY situation. You've probably heard it before....but stop magnifying the problem...and start thanking God right away that the solution...HIS UTMOST BEST for you is ALL READY ON ITS WAY! Praise God! Thank-you Jesus!!!!

FAITH IS the release of what is unseen. FAITH IS the beginning part of your success. Have faith, then thank God in prayer, praise, worship...whatever way you need to express to yourself that it is ALL READY GRANTED FOR YOU! Your miracle IS on its way! Start thanking God for your undeserved, unmerited favour...because of your unearned Righteousness that was freely given when You accepted Christ as your Saviour.  There is nothing you can ever do now to remove you from the love and complete security in Christ!

Now I wake up every morning and say, "I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD! I AM IN EXPECTATION OF GREAT THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME! GOODNESS AND MERCY AND ABUNDANT FAVOUR SHALL FOLLOW ME WHEREVER I GO. NO MATTER WHAT SITUATION I AM IN...I AM HIGHLY BLESSED, AND HIGHLY FAVOURED BECAUSE I HAVE A GOD WHO LOVES ME BEYOND MY OWN UNDERSTANDING AND I PRAISE HIM TODAY AND FOREVERMORE! IN MY HOUSEHOLD...ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET! IN MY RELATIONSHIPS....ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET! IN MY FINANCES...ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET! IN MY PHYSICAL HEALTH....ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET! IN MY EMOTIONS....ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET! I choose to walk everyday, with the understanding that because I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD I have complete favour in all that I do. That is the new attitude! That is the way of thinking that gets results. I expect God's freely given abundance in every area of my life.

So, now I ask you! How are you deciding to think and feel about your current situation?


~ Tracey-Acadia Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tracy for sharing your blog...it truly ministered to me.God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete